Official Street Hunter (Editor)
Iris Maria Tusa is a Street Photographer based in Bucharest, Romania. She thinks of herself as an observer, driven with passion and a dash of madness. She is always searching for the perfect place, perfect timing, perfect shot. Yes, she is a perfectionist. Her favorite spots for taking photos are the rural areas from Romania, mostly Dobrogea County but she shoots also in Bucharest or abroad (from Asia to Antarctica) as she travels a lot.
Iris shoots mainly with digital cameras and she uses currently an Olympus E-M10 II with a focal length of 14-42 mm but she experiments as well with Polaroid cameras or film – Cannonet QL17.
If you wish to contact Iris, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify that you would like Iris to receive it in the Subject.
You can find more of Iris work and contact info on her personal website at https://visual-iris.com.
Usual Street Hunting Locations
- Dobrogea County, Romania
- Bucharest, Romania
Street Hunting Gear
- Olympus E-M10 II
- Panasonic GH4
- Polaroid One Step Easy II
- iPhone X
- Canonet QL17
Older Gear Not Used Any More
- Canon 6D
- iPhone 6
- VSLO, Romania (August 2017)
- Photo Synthesis Sofia, Bulgaria (January 2017)
- PhoSBucharest, Romania (April 2018)
- PhoSAthens, Greece (November 2018)
- Romanian Semester, Italy (June 2019)
Contest participation and winning
- Life FRAMER
- BULB … the beginning (2015)
- 5CuCal (2015)
- BULB … urban (2016)
- The Romanians (2018)
- Antarctica. A place beyond time (2017)
Member in Photography communities
- ALBEDO – Romanian Olympus Community
- Women Street Photographers
- Life Framer
- FriendsinProfile (IG group)
You can see the complete work of Iris Maria Tusa on her Photo gallery page.