ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Wahyu Edhie Anggono’s Camera bag! (Bag No196)
My name is Wahyu Edhie Anggono and I am from Indonesia. Photography has been my passion for the last 10 years..especially street photography. It all began when I watched a documentary movie about.. the works of “Daido Moriyama”. It inspired me a lot and changed my photography in a very different way. My street habit is walking around my hometown. I start at 3-4pm until the sun is gone..just for 2-3 hours.. with the same route for the last 5 years.. I don’t do it every day, but at least once a week. I shoot both film and digital..most of my shots are taken with a small pocket camera. I also have different bags and setup equipment based on where I’m going, but for street it is simple.
here are the contents of my camera bag:”
- small canvas bag – made in local (Indonesia)
- Minolta hi-matic 7s with lens hood
- kodak c340 classic digital
- lightmeter – sekonic micro leader
- ND filter 3 stop
- roll film( for backup only )
- everything fit inside my bag..also include smartphone and my wallet
“for me..street photography trains your sense of feeling, visual response, and spontaneity of camera mastery”
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / himself to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150-word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor-shot, taken from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR Facebook page OR Instagram OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at email@example.com! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.