Inside Jens F. Kruse’s Camera Bag – Bag No.195
ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Jens F. Kruse’s Camera bag! (Bag No195)
I am a German street photographer, living in Spain for more than 20 years and since 2017 I am on the road with my camera … I do not need any big equipment and also no big bag … I have been carrying my late father’s pipe bag around with me for years … it gives me a comfortable feeling on the road, is big enough and I can open it with one hand … furthermore I can carry it over my shoulder, around my neck and even on my back …
in the bag are:”
- my Lumix gm5
- lens Lumix g Vario 1:4/7-14asph
- spare battery
- lens cleaner with a brush
- flash and plastic foil with rubber to fix it on the camera in case of rain …
that’s all I need! there is even room for:
- mobile phone
- cigarette tobacco and
- water bottle as I almost always hold my camera in my hand …
“Great idea for these stories and many thx for letting me share the contents of my equipment and bag”
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / himself to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150-word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor-shot, taken from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR Facebook page OR Instagram OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at email@example.com! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.