ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Bill Palmer’s Camera bag! (Bag No194)
I’m Bill Palmer, aka “Lightmancer” and these are the contents of the smallest camera bag I have ever used! It’s a beautiful saddle-leather belt pouch by Taylor Kent and Co that holds everything I need. I’ve shot street for many years, initially for fun and more recently in connection with the “Queen’s Wayfarer” series of thrillers that I write – the hero of my books is himself a photographer! Over the years I have shot Nikon, Contax and Leica but today I use Fuji (XPro3) and, as shown here, the remarkable Ricoh GRIII.
For me, street photography is all about being in the moment, and carrying a small kit is part of being agile, mobile and open to new things.
In the bag:”
- Ricoh GRIII
- Spare battery, memory card and cleaning cloth which all fit inside the…
- …Ricoh GA-1 lens adaptor!
- A face mask (inside the pouch)
- A small notebook and Wingback ballpoint pen, to jot down new story ideas!
“Thanks for looking, now go out and create your own vision!”
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / himself to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150-word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor-shot, taken from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR Facebook page OR Instagram OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at email@example.com! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.