ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Patryk Stanisz’s Camera bag! (Bag No188)
“Hi, I am Patryk Stanisz,
36 years old street photographer and also a wedding photographer based in London. I have been living in the UK since 2012 but originally I come from Poland. 99% of my street photographs are about people. It is what interests me the most. Street photography is also a part of my daily training as a wedding photographer. Looking for interesting situations and moments on the street is a great joy. It also helps me to be always ready to shot any unpredictable moments. I love collecting photography albums. I am a photo book addict.
Here is what my bag includes:”
- Fuji X-Pro2
- 4 batteries
- 18mm f2.0, 23mm f1.4 35mm f1.4
- Small hips bag 4f
- Hyperion camera strap
“Twelve significant photographs in any one year is a good crop.” – Ansel Adams
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / himself to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150-word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor-shot, taken from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR Facebook page OR Instagram OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at firstname.lastname@example.org! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.