ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Julieta’s Camera bag! (Bag No182)
“Hi!! My name is Julieta.
A photographer/artist based in Santa Monica, CA. I’m self-taught with a great passion for all things photographic, beautiful light, fresh food, people from different backgrounds, and beautiful spaces and places. Travel has been a part of my lifestyle and is a direct reflection of the people, stories, and places that inspire me. I believe that keeping things simple in life and on set as I find it always produces the best results with the least stress. I also like to explore different mediums combined with my photography and give a different kind of texture to them.
In my bag I typically have:”
- My Canon camera
- My battery charger
- Extra lens
- My laptop
- A notebook for anything as I’m always writing and drawing
- My glasses
- My iPhone charger
- Extra charger case for the iPhone
- USB adapter
- and most important chocolate 🍫
I would like to thank you for given me the opportunity to show you what I’m my bag!! Now if you excuse me, I’ll be in my terrace listening to the birds and taking some pictures while I’m in quarantine #stayhome. Stay safe, stay healthy!
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR Instagram OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at email@example.com! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.