ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Darko Eterovic’s Camera bag! (Bag No180)
My name is Darko, and I was born in Ljubljana, which is the capital of Slovenia. I started in 1995 with film SLR, but photography become my real passion in January 2007, when I bought my first DSLR. Nowadays I am using a tiny Ricoh GR III point and shoot camera. Mostly I am interested in street photography and landscapes , but because I always running out of time, I photograph almost everything, except weddings :-).
The contents of my camera bag:”
- DomkeF-5XB Rugged wear camera bag
- Ricoh GR III point and shoot camera
- Ricoh GA-1 Lens adapter with lens protect filter and lens hood attached
- Two spare batterie
- Spare SD memory card
- Manfrotto MP1-C01 small pocket tripod
- HOYA NDx8 3 stop neutral density filter
- Small wallet
- Gray card
For me a successful street capture is one that gives the viewer the same feeling that I experienced when I looked through the viewfinder. The viewer should smell the street.
“I am not an artist , I am an image maker.” – Thomas Hoepker
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR Instagram OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at email@example.com! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.