ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Nathanaël Fournier’s Camera bag! (Bag No165)
I’m happy to share with you my bag’s content. That’s not properly a camera bag as I don’t use such bag, I always try to “voyager léger” as I wander the streets. My name is Nathanaël Fournier. I’m a 36-year-old photographer from France and I’m shooting with film cameras since 2004. The bag on this picture is one of my old fashioned luggage. It allows me to carry clothes and books from town to town and it has a part dedicated to cameras and rolls of film.
Street Photography is my best reason for not having a full-time job !!
- Canon AE-1 with 50mm 1:1,4
- Leica M2 with Summicron 50mm 1:2 and black strap on viewfinder for a better frame
- book from a Jean Giono, a great French author.
- rolls of film from one-use cameras I have to send to the labo
- rolls of Kodak Tri-X I have to develop
- rolls of Tri-X and Fuji Pro 400H I have to use
- black marker to write on films and on walls
- tin-box to store films and sometimes other things
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at email@example.com! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.