August 2018 Monthly Theme Contest – Beach
Hello Streethunters.net Readers!
A few words about the Monthly Theme Contests
It is time for the Monthly Theme Contest for August 2018! The Monthly Theme Contests are a fun challenge for all! Every month we choose a Theme and we ask you to participate by each sending us one Street Photograph each time at firstname.lastname@example.org. That photos must be based on the Monthly Theme. So for example if the theme is Silhouettes, then we would like you to each send a photo with a Silhouette moment. Your photo can be taken any time in history, we don’t mind, as long as it has been taken by you and nobody else.
What Is This Month’s Theme?
This month we would like to ask you to participate with Street Photos of “Beach”. We would like you to send in street photos featuring a beach scene. Dig up your best shots or go and hunt for some news ones! Please send in clever photos shot on the beach. We look forward to seeing what you will send in!
Please follow the example of the photo we are sharing with you here.
What Does The Winner Get?
The photograph that wins the Monthly Theme Contest will receive the following prizes:
- The winning photo will be featured on our website in the respective “Announcing the winner” post and will also be featured for 1 month as our cover photo on our Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus pages.
- The Street Photographer that shot the winning photo will be interviewed by our Editorial team and his/her work will be featured on our website and on our Youtube channel.
- At the end of the year we will upload a video presentation of all the winning photos along with narrations by the winners themselves, explaining the story behind their photograph.
When Can You Start Sending Your Photos?
You can start sending photos for this month’s Theme Contest from now and the end of the submissions are on the 25th of August 2018. The winners will be announced during the first part of September!
Where can you send your photos?
Please send your photos to our gmail at email@example.com.
- Photos must be 1920 pixels on the long side.
- Photos must be JPG.
- Photos mustn’t have watermarks.
- Photos can be taken any time in history.
- Photos must be owned and photographed by the participant.
- Each Reader can send 1 photograph to enter.
- A Reader can change the 1 photo entered if they change their mind before the submissions closing date.
What Are The Following Themes?
Below we are listing the future Themes for 2018 so you can prepare yourselves and plan ahead. You will notice that this year, the Monthly Theme Contests are even more challenging and interesting! So get prepared for the months to come!
October: Old & Young
November: Rat’s eye view
December: Flash street photography
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!