ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Carsten Schlipf’s Camera bag! (Bag No158)
Hi Street Hunters,
I am a 43 year old amateur photographer living near Stuttgart in Germany, who was always fascinated by street photography. However I am still considering myself a street photography pussy when approaching people, but I am working on getting more confidence.
On the street I aim to stay as lightweight as possible with my X100F and its great fixed 23mm lens as the only camera in a rather small bag.
Photography will definitely stay a hobby as I enjoy the freedom to experiment with various styles and do what I want to do. The most rewarding part of photography as a hobby is finding a personal balance and the process of slowing down the world, whenever I am seeking beauty in every day’s things through the viewfinder of my camera.
You can meet me at a Drink and Click event of the Stuttgart chapter.
Inside my bag:
- Fujifilm X100F.
- X-Series micro fiber cloth.
- Lens cleaner pen.
- Fujifilm pen.
- Culmann Magnesit Copter mini tripod with Novoflex Ball 19-P head.
- 2 spare batteries.
- Android phone with short USB cable and USB OTG adapter for initial editing in Lightroom Mobile on the go.
- Pure Design drinking bottle
- MegaGear MG1329 bag (a more affordable version of the Ona Bond Street).
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at email@example.com! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.