ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Raul Barroso’s Camera bag! (Bag No155)
Hi Streethunters, I’m Raúl from Madrid, Spain.
Love the street photography in the way it allow me to explore the outside world as well as my inner world. I shot on colour and look for interesting details and colour or shape matchings. I usually listen music while I’m shooting because it help me to get in the zone and self confident. Lately I’m shooting on film to avoid my habit of watching the screen constantly. Now I’m hooked on its simplicity and its atmosphere.
I share my photographic adventures with my colleagues in La Calle es Nuestra a collective of Spanish Street photography.
Inside my bag:
- Olympus pen f
- Zuiko 17mm 1.8
- Mitakon Speedmaster 25 mm 0.95
- 3 batteries
- 3 cards
- iPhone SE + Headphones
- Notebook + pen
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at email@example.com! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.