ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Edwin j. Waddel’s Camera bag! (Bag No152)
My name is Edwin (Eddy) i am B+W street profiler/shooter, I shoot in B+W, you might think what is a profiler, I see and look for things simply missed by others like shoes, socks, finger contours of the human body, I also shoot regular street and documentary. I am from Toronto Canada, but now living in the UK with my wife. I am 60 yrs old and have been shooting film, digital, and also developing. My main cameras are the Ricoh GR II, and the Fuji X100F.
This is what i take with me everyday if and when i shoot all day.
- Fji X100F with adapters
- Ricoh GR II with adapters
- Two extra batteries for each of my camera’s
- Note book
- Lens cleaner pen and microfibre cloth in the bag and cables, USB 3.0 reader
- My bag is the Domke F2 original rugged wax version (love it)
- When i travel i use my Think Tank Shape shifter for everything laptop ipad cables chargers
- I also do workshops and private lessons.
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at firstname.lastname@example.org! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.