Inside Orlando Drummond’s Camera Bag
ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Orlando Drummond’s Camera bag! (Bag No128)
Hello Street Hunters,
I have been shooting film for about 10 years of my 23. My first experience of street photography was through a book of images by Craig Stecyk 3rd, his images covered the birth of skateboarding in Venice CA, his style was raw, grainy and very contrasty I loved it! I began shooting Ilford hp5 and pushing it to 1600 to get the grit that I loved in C.S 3rd’s work, I used a nikkormat ft. with the same 50mm I have today, a nikkor 50mm f2 h.c. (1967) I now have a 35-70 f3.3-5.6 ais that came with my Nikon f3. A tip I can give you is, when you want to take a picture of someone get within range of them then turn 20o away focus on something similar distance as the subject is mock taking a few shots and make the shot you want in the middle of the group of fake shots.
My camera bag:
- Nikon F3 regular base model not HP or F3P (c1980-81)
- Zoom-Nikkor 35-70 F3.3-5.6 ais (c.1980)
- Nikkor-H-C Auto 50mm F2 pre-AI (c.1967)
- Olympus T20 flash (c.1985-87)
- Nikon HS-2 50/2mm lens hood (c.1967)
- Cokin ND grad 121 filter
- Cokin Grad Skylight filter
- Dura-gadget canvas bag
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at email@example.com! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.