ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Les de Wit’s Camera bag! (Bag No127)
Hello Street Hunters,
My name is Les and I’m an Australian based in Sierra Leone, West Africa. My approach is largely people and documentary style photography. I particularly enjoy taking personal portraits of some of the individuals I come across, listening to their stories and capturing them in everyday surroundings. I travel often and have experimented with various cameras and lenses trying to find the best combination of portability, simplicity and image quality. I like my camera bag to be light as I tend to walk for hours when I’m exploring for interesting images. I also want my gear to be compact so as not to intimidate those who I am photographing and have found the Fujifilm mirrorless range to be ideal. I have both the Fujifilm X100T and X-T1, however the below is the core of my ‘everyday’ camera bag:
- Fujifilm X100T
- WCL-X100 tele conversion lens (amazing kit)
- 2 x spare batteries
- Mini tripod
- 1 x spare ScanDisk SD card
- Cleaning cloth
- iPhone 7
- Battery pack
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at firstname.lastname@example.org! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.