ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Digby Fullam’s Camera bag! (Bag No120)
Hi Street Hunters!
You may well remember back almost 2 years ago when I first shared the contents of my camera bag with you all. Quite a lot has changed since then, as I’ve moved away from using a full frame Canon 6D DSLR for street photography to a mirrorless camera, which has meant that my setup has gotten a lot smaller in the process. As we’ve had a little lull in our camera bag submissions of late, I thought I’d take the opportunity to share one of my updated camera bag setups with you all, in the hope that some of you who have already sent in your camera bags might resubmit if your camera gear setup has changed like mine has! This particular photo of my gear shows what I’d call my ultra-portable Street Hunt bag setup, and it’s a collection of all the equipment (including an action cam) that I need for shooting one of the street hunt videos you see on our YouTube channel. It can take hours and hours (and lots of miles of walking) to record a street hunt video, so I adhere to a strictly minimalist and ‘essentials’-only mantra to fit everything I need for a photo walk inside my Street Hunters Cosyspeed Camslinger Streetomatic camera bag. This light portability is huge departure for me from my previous massive Lowepro Messenger bag that held a DSLR rig and several lenses, but my newer lightweight bag setup includes everything I really need for a good street hunt, including my flash and triggers for off-camera flash street photography!
My Street Hunters Cosyspeed Camslinger Streetomatic contains:
- Fujifilm X-Pro1
- Fujinon XF18mm f/2
- 2-3 extra batteries (the third party Ex-Pro ones seem ok)
- SanDisk SD card
- Micro SD card (for action cam)
- Sony HDR-AS20 Action Cam
- Custom modified iPhone tripod for mounting action cam on hot shoe
- Neewer NW-610II Speedlite
- Yongnuo RF603C II & RF603C (classic) wireless flash triggers for my X-Pro1
- Spare Eneloop AA rechargeable batteries
- Spare AAA batteries (for my wireless triggers)
- Cleaning cloth
- Street Hunters business cards
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at email@example.com! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.