ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Frank Meffert’s Camera bag! (Bag No117)
Hi, my name is Frank. I’m from Frankfurt, Germany. Back in 2013 my wife convinced me to buy my first camera, because I was asking her too many questions about photography. We’ve been travelling a lot and we both found street photography very interesting. After taking part in a workshop by Thomas Leuthard, I decided to organize photowalks in Frankfurt, which we still do regularly today. I think street photography is a great way of documenting human life wherever you are. I don’t like usual photography bags, because I find them clumsy. I use FREITAG stuff from switzerland. I add soft inlays to protect my gear. I own my FREITAG bag for 6 years now, it’s more than just a bag, it’s a true friend, following me around the world.
My bag contains :
- FREITAG F14 DEXTER bag
- FREITAG F51 DALLAS wallet
- FREITAG F02 KEYHOLDER
- LOMO LC-A analog camera
- Fuji X100T digital camera
- Sailorstrap camera strap in black
- Fuji NP-95 spare batteries
- CLUB-MATE energy drink
- Apple iPhone 6s
- Business cards
- Leuchtturm Notebook and pen
- PANTONE color cards to practice seeing colors
- Some ibuprofen against headaches
- Sony MDR-EX450H headphones
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at firstname.lastname@example.org! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.