ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Camillo Torrisi’s Camera bag! (Bag No111)
My name is Camillo Torrisi and I live in the South of Germany. I have been a friend of street photographing for many years already because I like very much those photos taken in the public space. Each of them is unique because it is the only one of its kind, even if the scenes should be very similar. I started street photographing in January 2016 after I had bought a new Fujifilm X-PRO1 camera. It was Thomas Leuthard who had motivated and inspired me. In street photographing I’m focusing on the black-white technique because I find that photos of that kind are particularly impressive. I like perceiving scenes of everyday life and I’m interested in presenting them in my photos. Thus I would like to make people better aware of our common environment, which we all do not any longer notice very attentively nowadays.
Contents of bag:
- Fujifilm X-PRO1 + XF 27mm F2.8
- Fujifilm X-M1 + XF 18mm F2.0
- Sandisk 32GB SD-Card
- Case for lens hoods
- 6 numbered batteries
- Bilora Biloret 2017 length 25cm – 107cm (old mini tripod from the 60s)
- Cullmann Madrid Maxima 330 Messenger
- Business cards
- Writing pad + pen
- Brush with air blower, microfiber cleaning cloths
Be aware of your common environment.
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at email@example.com! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.