ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Florian Payrou’s Camera bag! (Bag No110)
My name is Florian Payrou, I’m 27 and I live in a relatively annoying small town of France. My friends and I did a lot of experiences when we were younger but none of us got a camera because of that philosophy we got “live the present moment is better than memorize it on a picture”. I got many regrets later and decided to buy my first camera in 2014, a low end DSLR that I brought with me to a 3 months’ Taiwan.
That’s where I realized I was more interested in shooting daily life and people in the streets than monuments or landscapes: I sold everything within less than 1 month and purchased the smaller mirrorless camera I still own and which brings almost entire satisfaction.
I only use prime lenses which I love but find myself swapping them more and more and missing some shots while dirtying them: frustration arise. Thus I’m considering buying a zoom or a second camera (with a silent shutter in addition !!)
Contents of bag:
- 1 big old leather bag that I use daily not only for photo ( worse than a girl’s bag )
- Olympus OMD Em-10
- Olympus 17mm 1.8
- Olympus 45mm 1.8, rarely used
- Olympus 75mm 1.8
- 2 batteries
- A cute and funny giraffe plush to set on lenses to bring different people’s reactions sometimes
If you are a shy and introverted person like me, try street photography instead of the so recommended comedy schools.
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at firstname.lastname@example.org! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.