Inside Anastasios Takos’ Camera Bag
ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Anastasios Takos’ Camera bag! (Bag No102)
Hi Street Hunters!
My name is Anastasios Takos.I am an amateur photographer. I come from a small town in northern Greece called Chrisoupolis. I love photography since i was a kid but one year ago i was “bitten” by the bug of street photography! Shooting people on the streets is now my new passion and my hobby in my free time. Two months ago i replaced my dslr with a mirroless camera for one reason: the tilting LCD screen! Shooting from the hip makes me feel more comfortable cos im a bit shy when aiming people with my camera. High contrast grainy monochrome is my style. Daido Moriyama and Garry Winogrand are my all time favorite photographers.
My Lowepro StreamLine 150 contains:
- Sony a 6000 with 16-50 kit lens
- Joby wrist strap
- Minolta Rokkor 58mm 1.4 vintage lens + cheap adapter (for street portraits)
- Hoya UV filter
- Lens cleaning cloth
- Two extra batteries
- One extra memory card
- Usb cable
- Silica gel moisture absorber
Study the Masters of photography and go out on the streets!
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at firstname.lastname@example.org! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.