ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Nikita Payusov’s Camera bag! (Bag No97)
My dad brought me to photography. When I was a kid, we used to spend hours and hours developing photos inside our little darkroom. This passion returned again in college where I mostly shot 35mm film and some sport photography, primarily running events. During my graduate architecture school, I lost a lot of interests and hobbies, including interest for photography. Unfortunately, this happens to all architecture students. I think I can blame New York for bringing me back to photography. I love this city and everything about it! The Fujifilm X70 is a perfect choice for me, because I can carry it on me almost all the time. About 95% of the time, I only carry everything that’s inside the white square. Everything fits perfectly inside the hard case pouch. The rest of the gear is for urban/city, slow shutter, and landscape photography, although the street is where my passion is.
Inside my camera bag:
- Fuji X70
- LH-X70 Lens Hood
- Sensei 49mm Center Pinch Snap-On Lens Cap
- NP-95 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- 32GB Extreme UHS-I Speed Class 3 SDHC Memory Card
- Ruggard HES-210 Protective Camera Pouch
- Ruggard Six Pocket Filter Pouch
- Hoya 49mm Alpha Polarizer Filter
- Hoya 49mm Neutral Density (NDX8) 0.9 Filter
- Hoya 49mm ProND500 Filter
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth from Pearstone
- Sirui T-025x Carbon Fiber Tripod with C-10s Ball Head
- Business Cards
- Lowepro Transit Sling 150 Aw (Slate Grey)
Thanks to StreetHunters for letting me share my tools and I hope you like my work!
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at firstname.lastname@example.org! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.