ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Petru Dimoff’s Camera bag! (Bag No92)
Hello Street Hunters !
My name is Petru DIMOFF. I discovered my passion for photography, in autumn of 1988. Photo done it occasionally before, but then I managed to buy my first camera with manual functions and I began to understand what really means photography. I did, along film period, mostly black and white photographs and colour too at various events, but to shoot people always attracted me. After film photography, it has developed the digital age and I was forced to keep up with the news. Time passed, and I began to do street photography. I do not know exactly where the impetus came over me, but it charmed me, and I remained dedicated to this type of photography. I must admit, that even today, I still take pictures of other genres, but street photography, remains on top because transmit the highest dose of collective emotion.
Inside my camera bag:
- Canon EOS 650D
- Canon EF-s 24 mm 1:2.8 STM Lens
- Canon EF 50 mm 1:1.8 STM Lens
- Extra Battery
- Extra SD Cards
- Cleaning stuff
- Universal Pop-Up Flash diffuser
- Business cards
Photography is a small obstacle in the path of oblivion…
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at firstname.lastname@example.org! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.