ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Sean Allen’s Camera bag! (Bag No89)
Hi Street Hunter Amigos
My name is Sean Allen and I’m an Irish based photographer mainly shooting Street. I was a professional photographer for 15yrs up until 2002 shooting PR, Press, Studio, and Advertising. My true passion was Street and Social Documentary photography(unpaid) I went through major depression In 2002 and walked away from my old life including photography.
Although I shifted my depression 6yrs ago, I made a decision only last year to rekindle that love affair with photography, so with no gear, no money to buy gear but with a burning desire I started to take small steps finding my eye again. Although I currently do not have the gear that I want, I am very grateful that I do have the gear that will get me to the next stage, and I have created my YouTube channel Rambles with my Camera to document via weekly videos that return.
Sending my Love from Ireland!
Inside my camera bag:
- Backpack: Lowepro DSLR Video 350 AW Fastpack
- Camera: Nikon D3300
- Lens: Nikon kit lens 18-55
- Nikkor AS-S DX 35mm 1.8G
- Extra Battery for D3300
- 2 extra memory cards
- Portable 4gb usb storage (for when I take my laptop and need to tweak Raw images and to get them printed in the lab)
- Remote control for D3300
- Kodak Playsport HD video recorder (used for POV and vlogs)
- Wide angle/macro lens for playsport
- Zoom H2 Audio recorder (used for vlogs or when making film)
- 2 lapel mics
- 2x wind breakers for Zoom H2
- Screw mount to attach H2 or Playsport to hotshoe
- Various audio leads for H2
- 2 x Mini tripods
- Notebook and 2 pencils (should have invested in a sharpener)
- ipod and ear buds
- 2x Lowepro pouches for H2 and Playsport
- Lightweight waterproof Torch (handy for night shots and also I live rural no street lights)
- 3 sets of daily contact lens just in case 😊
- 20.00 Euro stashed in the bag just in case I lose or someone liberates my wallet
- Bottled water, I use the same bottle just refill it at home, we have our own well no Fluoride or nasties
- Depending on the weather I would also have a jacket in the top compartment of the bag
- Some food also in top compartment of the bag (as a vegan its sometime very difficult to get food on the go)
As Photographers we capture the present so those in the future can look back at the past, so make it count.
Although I have a website I would link a link to my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCatWrdo2xuFztAsK-POQ-Fg
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at email@example.com! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.