ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Spyros Papaspyropoulos’ Camera bag! (Bag No82)
Hello Street Hunters,
My name is Spyros Papaspyropoulos and I am one of the founders of this website, www.streethunters.net. I am a Greek-British halfling and I live on the beautiful island of Crete. For you that don’t know where Crete is, it is a biggish island between Greece and Africa. I love shooting street photography because it liberates me in a unique way and acts like a form of psychotherapy. Usually when I return from a Street Hunt (as I like to call photo walks) I am relaxed and have a sense of accomplishment which I find very satisfying. Of course there are times when I have a non-productive walk but hey, what can you do? It is all part of the street photography experience. During the past year, I have been using flash in my street photography a lot. I really like how I can manipulate the light and “bend it” to my will. Using a flash makes me have a much more direct approach with my subjects, but I think it is worth it.
I like to use a bag that helps me move freely and at the same time carry all the necessary gear I need with me on a Street Hunt. That is why I have chosen to use the Cosyspeed Camslinger 160 Street Edition.
The contents of my bag:
- Ricoh GR
- Street Hunters Business cards
- Custom thumb grip made by my mate Dan Berntsson
- Fujifilm EF-X20 Flash
- Interfit strobies multi-fit ttl cord
- Fujifilm X-Pro1 with the XF18mm that is always around my neck.
Not in photo:
- Extra batter for my X-Pro1
- Extra SD card
- AAA batteries
Guys we are still waiting for more camera bags to share with you all, so please send them in!
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at email@example.com! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.