ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Alexander Merc’s Camera bag! (Bag No74)
My name is Alexander Merc, a street photographer from Montreal City, Canada. I have dealt in different kinds of photography—nature, portrait, sports, events, etc.—but one of the genre that really made me crazy, constantly challenged me and where my adrenaline soars high is street photography.
There is something in shooting strangers in public places that resonates with me more than any other kind of photography. I think it simply suits my personality. Being a former human rights activist, I care deeply about humanity. I am very interested in the life of the people, how they interact with each other and their environment, what are their feelings, attitudes, interests, issues, etc. Yes, in street photography, I am enormously hooked up.
Here is the content of my camera bag:
- Regular Leather shoulder bag converted into a camera bag ( by putting rubber foam inside as lining)
- Fujifilm x100s
- Fujifilm xt-1
- Sample of my shots
- Calling cards
- Identification card
Now, that you have seen what is inside my camera bag, it is your turn to show yours. Thank you!
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at email@example.com! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.