ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Dusan Zidar’s Camera bag! (Bag No69)
My name is Dušan Zidar and I am a photographer from Slovenia. My weak point is Street and documentary photography. I shoot digital & film, mostly b&w. Still searching my own style but for now I’ m interested in any technique possible. It is so much fun trying new things isn’t it? I used to hit the streets with my DSLR but I have a new toy now and I’ m so happy 🙂 . My camera bag is very small so I have only one camera inside and the other around my neck. This way I’ m always ready to get the action.
My no name brand bag contains:
- Sony a6000 camera
- Sigma 19mm 2.8 lens (28.5mm actual on a6000)
- Nikon to Sony E-mount adapter
- Two spare NP-FW50 batteries
- Old Russian optical finder (works great and save battery)
- Nikon FE film camera
- Nikkor 50mm 1.4 lens (75mm on a6000 via adapter)
- Spare Tri-x 400 film
Thanks to StreetHunters for a peek into my bag! Don’t sit on your photos! Show them to the world!!
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at firstname.lastname@example.org! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.