ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Iceman Baldy’s Camera bag! (Bag No68)
I’m Iceman Baldy, a documentary, street and still life photographer. Photography allows me to enjoy my love of tech while creatively capturing the looks of life from the perspective of a geek with swag. I prefer Olympus, Fuji and Ricoh as my tools of choice. The bag in this photo is one of the travel kits that I use for documentary and event shooting.
I’ve been on the web since 2002 with a weblog at icemanbaldy.com. Lately, I’ve been more active with my Instagram page where I post photos of my gear along with people and things that catch my fancy. I’m hoping to publish a photo book focused on fraternity life in historically Black Greek lettered fraternities and sororities.
- Olympus OM-D E-M1
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II
- Olympus 40-150mm F2.8
- Olympus 12-40mm F2.8
- Ona Prince Street leather bag (cognac)
- Four extra batteries in Tenba pouches
- Business cards
I’ve enjoyed seeing the various bags featured on this site. My credo: Look good, shoot better.
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at firstname.lastname@example.org! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.