ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Antonio Toledo Alarcón’s Camera bag! (Bag No63)
Hi, Street Hunters,
My name is Antonio Toledo and I was born in Spain, Córdoba in a village named Baena in 1968.
I live and work in Baena and when I have time I go out to photograph. My preferences are street photography and portrait. Actually I am using Fuji cameras. I love to read many books of photography in order to improve my technique and composition. You can found me in some photo communities of the word wide web under the pseudonym of ATA1968.
Most of my street photography are taken with my Fuji X100S (I love this camera) and, recently, I am including a new Fuji XT1 GS in my photography work.
My bag contains:
- DOMKE F-832 with Domke FA-031
- Fuji X100S (with 32 Mb SD and battery)
- Fuji XT1 (with 32 MB SD and battery)
- WCL –X100
- Fujinon XF23mm F1.4R
- Fujinon XF56mm F1.2R
- Two batteries for X100S
- Two batteries for XT1
- Peak Design Leash camera strap
- Peak Design Cuff camera wrist strap
- Iphone 4S
- Personal cards
Always learning … always teaching …
All the best for all of you.
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at email@example.com! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.