ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Claude Berger’s Camera bag! (Bag No47)
My name is Claude Berger.
I am living in Thailand for 10 years. My job is to design and produce furniture. For me, Design is not just about objects, it is about the way you see, you think and you transmit your knowledge.
Aside design, I really… really like Photography 😉 Coming back to photography 4 years ago, I needed about 2 years to know what I really wanted to do. STREET PHOTO!!! I love to make photos about people that I meet here and there, or about scenes that are moving me. I love my cameras and lenses allowing me to keep memory and show these instants of emotion. Everything is a matter of emotion for a full day or few seconds. I prefer black and. Maybe because I can manage it better, or maybe because B&W results are closer to what I can see and feel.
My camera bag contains:
- Sony NEX7
- Ardel Design Strap.
- Sony SEL50 F1.8 OSS.
- If I go for more than a day I add the E18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS and E55-210mm f4.5-6.3 OSS.
- Fuji X100T with f23 eq. 35mm
- Ardel Design Strap.
- WCL-X100 eq. 28mm.
- TCL-X100 eq. 50mm.
- Flash EX-X20.
- WotanCraft City Explorer Ranger bag ( I really love this bag ).
- If I go for short time I use my smaller WotanCraft Ryker bag.
- Old small Cyber-shot tripod for day trip (or Fotopro C5i when going for a longer trip).
- Additional batteries ( 1 Sony + 1 Fuji ).
- Additional memory cards.
- Lens cleaning + microfibers + my bandana ( Asia is hot…).
- My Zequenz notebook + pen.
- iPhone earpieces for my preferred music.
- My (always with me) Laguiole knife – To cut my apple 😉
- French licorice Cachou Lajaunie ( so good ).
- Herbal mosquito repellent for the late shootings.
- Homeopathic Arnica to fix the little pains.
Thank you Spyros for your page. I carry my bag everyday and feel confidant to go out for Photo 😉
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at firstname.lastname@example.org! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.