ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Neil Waybright’s Camera bag! (Bag No45)
My name is Neil Waybright.
I am a street shooter from the Los Angeles, California area. In the past, I used to haul a large backpack of DSLR gear, but I have slimmed down my daily carry street bag to just my Panasonic GX7 body, a Leica 25mm f/1.4 for street portraits, and a wider Panasonic 14mm f/2.5 for general street photography. The last item is a spare battery to allow me to shoot longer if I really start having fun and want to make a longer day of it. My bag has downsized as well to a Jansport small messenger bag with a sleeve for my iPad. A 4G/LTE data “puck” helps avoid running down my phone when I take a moment to upload an image or two to Instagram. My kit is evolving as I try to balance between minimalism and not leaving something essential.
My Jansport small messenger bag contains:
- Jansport small messenger bag
- Panasonic GX7 body
- Panasonic/Leica 25mm f/1.4 Summalux lens
- Panasonic 14mm f/2.5 lens
- Spare battery for GX7
- 4G/LTE Wireless AP
Thank you for letting me share my kit with you. Pack what makes you happy and productive…
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at email@example.com! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.