ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Peter Kirkeskov Rasmussen’s Camera bag! (Bag No42)
Hi Street Hunters!
I’m Peter Kirkeskov Rasmussen, a mechanical engineer by profession, a self taught photographer with a passion for street photography by heart. I live in Copenhagen, Denmark, where I do most of my work. My interest in street photography started two years ago when I became a father to twin girls and had to walk a baby stroller for hours upon hours during the week, I started bringing my camera along and got hooked. This is my “Out all day” bag, if I was just out walking for an hour or two I wouldn’t bother lugging this much gear around, I’d pick one lens, put a spare battery in my pocket and some business cards in my wallet. I use a plain old shoulder bag or backpack, keeping my extra lens in a protective pouch of sorts. I often think about getting a Fuji X100 for discreetness and agility.
My camera bag’s contents:
- Canon EOS 5D
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
- JOBY UltraFit Sling Strap
- 2x batteries
- 16GB CF card (in camera)
- Rocket blower
- Lens pen
- Isopropyl Alcohol, in a small spray bottle
- A Clean cotton cloth of sorts
- Stack of business cards
- Moleskin notebook and a pen
- Small LED flashlight
From my experience it’s all about seeing and anticipating the moment, not the gear. Thanks for looking and happy hunting!
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at email@example.com! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.