ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Digby Fullam’s Camera bag! (Bag No38)
Hi Street Hunters!
I thought you might be interested to see inside my camera bag, which is a Lowepro Event Messenger 250. I carry lots of gear, as I change equipment to suit my needs and mood. Sometimes I’ll bring only my camera and one other lens, other times I’ll bring two extra lenses and all my flash gear. The Lowepro bag I use is very big, but I can fit loads of things in it if I want to. There is even a space at the back to fit an A4 pad or, if I’m not walking too far, a smaller 13-inch laptop like a MacBook Air or Pro.
My Lowepro Event Messenger 250 contains:
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8
- Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 SP USD Di VC
- Spare Battery
- Microfibre cleaning clothes
- 2 LensPens – one big, one small (for the viewfinder)
- A spare SanDisk Ultra SD 32gb SD Card
- Business Cards
- Gaffer Tape (wrapped around an old mobile phone topup card so it’s more compact)
Not in Photo:
- A scrap of paper to make notes on
- A couple of silica gel pouches at the bottom of the bag
- A carrier bag (to wrap my camera in if it’s really raining)
- Ibruprofen and Paracetamol
If I carry my flash gear also this will include:
- Canon Speedlite 430EXII or Yongnuo Speedlite YN-560 II
- Yongnuo RF-603C Wireless Triggers
- Flash gels, and holder
- Ball bungee ties for the flash
- Elastic Bands (not in photo)
- Spare rechargeable AA batteries (not in photo)
Cheers street hunters! I hope you enjoyed looking inside my bag. We love peeking at our reader’s gear here at Street Hunters, so please keep sending your photos in! Thanks!!
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at firstname.lastname@example.org! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.