ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Paolo Pino’s Camera bag! (Bag No37)
Hi Street Hunters!
My name is Paolo, I live in Italy and I’m an amateur photographer since the 80s, when my brother, a pro reporter, taught me some tricks about film photography. He also gave me as a gift his first reflex, a Minolta.
In the last 3 years I experimented new ways of expression: I’ve ended my first 365 project with an iPhone 3Gs, then my attention was captured by the wonderful world of street photography. For years I shot photos.
Now I can say that my photos are not only photos. I feel the word art going throughout the entire process of seeing the moment, shooting, developing, spreading to the world. Now, I think, I can challenge myself to do better, with emotions that come out from a single moment. Now the way I capture the moment is more about sensations and less about technique. I feel free.
My ThinkTank Retrospective 5 contains:
- Two spare batteries
- Sony Alpha NEX-6 with
- Olympus Pen-f 38mm f1.8
- Voigtländer Snapshot Skopar 25mm f4
- Sony SELP1650 kit lens
- Sony sensor cap
- A little pochette with some small change
- Some photos I shooted, (to give as present and explain what I do to angry ones).
- My LG G3 (I use it as my secondary camera)
- Contact sheets
- Moleskine and a pen
Thanks to Street Hunters for sharing my bag. See you in the world! 🙂
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at email@example.com! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.