ATTENTION – Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Markus Andersen’s Camera bag! (Bag No36)
I’m Markus Andersen, I am a Sydney, Australia based photo media artist. After completing a Diploma of Photography at the Sydney Institute of Technology, I have worked professionally as a freelance photographer. Using both traditional film and digital as capture mediums my art practice encompasses documentary, street and conceptual bodies of work looking for the odd, unusual and unsettling in daily life. The gear is pretty simple when shooting personal street / documentary work. Usually always film and I only take a single camera and a back up camera when shooting.
My work has been exhibited in New York, Paris, Istanbul, Toronto, Sydney and the United Kingdom. I have an upcoming exhibition of my work in 2015 at the esteemed Australian Centre For Photography in Sydney, Australia.
My camera bag contains:
- Leica M4 + 35mm F2 Summicron Asph.
- Leica MP + 28mm F2.8 Elmarit.
- Olympus XA (2).
- Lomo LCA (3).
- Diana F (2).
- Media Pass.
- Skull Rings (ha, for good luck).
- Cap (I love motorbikes).
- Germ removing hand wash (maybe slightly paranoid here).
- Little book of essential shooting details with constant visual reference points.
- Business cards.
- Film. (trix / fp4+).
- Film holders.
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at firstname.lastname@example.org! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.