Dear Streethunters.net Readers,
As you all know we promised a calendar for 2015 filled with the winning photos of the 2014 Monthly Theme Contests. Well, it took us a while to find an online “Print on Demand” service that was up to our standards AND could offer exactly what we needed, but we finally did it.
What are our standards?
- All we ask for is that the quality of the product isn’t bad
- The quality of the service isn’t bad
- The “Print on Demand” service is trustworthy
- The “Print on Demand” service sells internationally
- The “Print on Demand” service offers localised e-stores for easier access by international users.
What do we need?
- We need a “Print on Demand” service that makes calendars.
- We need the photos on the calendar to accept captions with the photographers names.
- We need the “Print on Demand” service to not charge ridiculus money for the final product.
Who did we choose to work with?
We ended up working with www.lulu.com. Lulu offers all the above! It is the ideal platform for StreetHunters.net to sell the calendars for 2015.
Buy our Calendar!
So, now you can visit our Calendar page on Lulu and buy yourself a version of our calendar!
Please note that you will possibly be automatically redirected to the USA lulu store. If you wish to buy from another location, e.g. UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, etc, then please change the store localisation from the little flag on the top of the website and search for Street Hunters. Our calendar is the first result that comes up. You will recognise it because the overall winning photo by Simon Ashmore is on the cover.
Thank you to all that participated!
Congratulations to all the winners and super congrats to Simon Ashmore for having his photo being voted as the overall most favourite 2014 Monthly Theme Contest photograph. Simon, please get in touch with us so we can make arrangements to get that calendar over to you free of charge!
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!