Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
This is the last bag for 2014! The last bag! Please send in your bags to be published in 2015! Let’s see who will be published first! Who will send in their bag before everyone else!
Inside Gregory Tselepidis’ Camera bag! (Bag No26)
I travel whenever I can. The rest of the time I just walk around my city. There is always a small compact camera in my pocket ,usually loaded with B/W film. I have been doing it for 30 years and though today I use digital for my work , I still express my feelings on chemical. Tessar, Sonnar, Minotar, Ilford, are magic words to me. And these lenses/film lock my memories and give me good photos ( that are still getting published in magazines )
My camera bag contains:
- Rollei 35T
- Sony nex 6+minotaur lens
- A small bag
- Declasser (for night shooting)
- Cleaning stuff
- Extra batteries/card
- A small light meter (most essential item)
- Films (missing from the photo)
And finally, get pleasure from your photos, not your equipment.
Link to my photos: Visit my Facebook page
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at email@example.com! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.