Send us your camera bags!
If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside James Fox’s Camera bag! (Bag No24)
I was first into photography in my teens, when I got hold of a second hand Canon AE-1 Program 35mm film SLR. I only got back into it seriously about 3 years ago, when I bought myself a point-and-shoot Sony. When I heard about the Fuji X-series camera, I knew I had to have one. I like the XT-1 because it can be very compact with the 27mm lens, but it is also a very capable camera. The small size compared to a DSLR allows me to be stealthy on the street. I like to take candid shots best – I sometimes use the flip-up screen as a way to capture candids up-close with a wide lens. I love looking for creative ways to use light and shadow. I will often use zone-focus if I want to capture shots quickly whilst walking.
Here is my gear:
- Amazon Basics Backpack
- Fujifilm X-T1 camera body
- Fujifilm VG-XT1 vertical battery grip
- Fujinon XF27mmF2.8 pancake lens (fitted to camera)
- Fujinon XF23mmf1.4 lens
- Fujinon XF56mmF1.2 lens
- Fujinon XF18-55F2.8-4 LM OIS lens
- Fujifilm EF-X8 flash
- Fujifilm EF-42 flash
- Pixel FC-311 flashgun cable (Canon)
- USB cable
- Hoya Pro-1 Digital ND8 62mm filter (for use on 56mm lens)
- 4x spare AA batteries for flash
- Joby Gorillapod
- 3x spare Fujifilm NP-W126 batteries (+1 in grip)
- Camera body cap and lens cap
It’s great fun being out on the street looking for images and studying all of yours. Thanks!
Link to my photos: Visit my GooglePlus page
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at email@example.com! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.