About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags. If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post. Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Klaus Scherer’s Camera bag! (Bag No10)
I am Klaus Scherer, 60 years old. I live in Moers, Germany that is about 30 km north of Dusseldorf. When I started to take pictures again after a long abstinence, I dragged with me a bag with several lenses and various accessories. At some point I felt that it was too much and I reduced my load to a small bag for a camera. Since I photograph street, I often take only the camera on the road with me and leave my camera bag in the car.
This is how it looks like :
- 1 digital Camera Canon D600 with Tamron Zoom f3,5/6,3 18 -200mm, or
- 1 analog Camera Nikon F3 with f1,8/ 50mm
- A second lens Canon f2,0 / 40mm or Nikon f2,8/24 mm
- A remote trigger (only for digital)
- A additional battery
- 2 Films when analog, e.g. Kodak Portra 400 or Kodak TriX 400
I’m curious about the next bags. Greetings to you all friends.
You can find out more about my photography on my GooglePlus page.
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at firstname.lastname@example.org! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!