About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags. If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post. Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Anton Fortein’s Camera bag! (Bag No9)
Hiya felow hunters!
Just a quick look inside my bag. I’m afraid this is not a very complicated bag. Just the essential for what I need for a walk-about. Missing from my bag is some bottled water. I will sometimes swap out the RicohGR1 with my Leica iiia, or my Contax167MT. But as most of you know by now, I almost totally use film. This is what I enjoy, and will never push anyone to use anything that seems fashionable, but what makes then feel good, and enjoy shoooting. And as you also know, I shoot mainly on the street, and my bag reflects this. I like crowds and getting up close and involved. I want my images to show involvement with a life lived and experienced on the street.
- My To-K-Yo bag
- Umbrella and Sunglasses (This is London baby!)
- Reading glasses
- iPod (love my tunes)
- Fuji 9000EXR
- Ricoh GR1
- Spare CR2 battery
- Film case (variety of film for most conditions)
- Spare keys to my g/friends flat
As I’ve said, I go as light as possible. Sometimes I can go even lighter. Just my Ricoh in my pocket with a 2nd roll of film in another pocket, and off I go. Enjoy your shooting all and have be true to yourselves. Cheers to Street Hunters for this cool insight to some background into our lives.
You can find out more about my photography on my GooglePlus page.
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at firstname.lastname@example.org! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!