About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
Starting today and every week (as long as we have participation) we will be sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags. If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Dan Berntsson’s Camera bag! (Bag No4)
My name is Dan Berntsson and I am 51 years old from Sweden. I had many hobbies over the years, but I have come to realize the body cannot do everything, so now I can photograph even more. I love to take pictures of people in different situations and preferably in an urban environment.
I began photographing my family, sunsets and fine landscapes with an Eos 33v and when Canon G10 came out I shoot more and more street photos. I realized that snapping people on the street was the funniest thing I’ve done. When I have been to the streets for a couple of hours I get this flow and I see everything is like a theatre, it’s a great feeling!
The main thing I want with my pictures is to boost your imagination! Anything else is a failure.
- Fujifilm X-Pro1 (digital mirrorless)
- Fujinon XF-18/2.0 R (27mm)
- Fujinon XF-35/1.4 R (53mm)
- Olympus 35 SP (analog rangefinder compact G.Zuiko 42/1.7 mm)
- Personal business card. (good to have when people ask what I´m doing)
- Membercard. (National Association Swedish Photography)
- Extra battery for the X-Pro1.
- Extra memory card SDHC 32 Gb.
- Lens cleaning wiper and liquid.
- Some film for my Olympus 35 SP. (Usually TX and Portra)
- Filterkit UV, CLP and FLD 49 mm. (for the Olympus 35SP)
- Camerabag. (noname)
SHRC is the best group for street photographers on Google+. It’s informative, serious and very high activities of the members.
My web site: http://danberntsson.blogspot.
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above.
What must be included in the email you send us?
Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags!
Send everything in at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!