About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
Starting today and every week (as long as we have participation) we will be sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags. If you want to participate, please read the rules of participation at the end of the post.
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
Inside Stuart Liddle’s Camera bag! (Bag No1)
I am a computer specialist in my day job but a photography nerd the rest of the time. It wasn’t until I purchased my first DSLR in 2007 (Olympus E-510) that I began to get more serious about it. I am now on my fourth digital camera, an OM-D E-M10 and my enjoyment in street photography has grown. My main goal is to have fun with photography and try to improve my skills with each image. I like the challenge of finding new ways to look at things and the ever-changing opportunities that street photography presents…it’s new and different every time I go out. Although it looks like there’s a lot in my bag, I have been known to go out with just the camera and a spare battery. My main tip would be to try to see things in a different way and, above all, have fun!
- Olympus OM-D E-M10
- BCL-15 f8.0
- 17mm f1.8
- 45mm f1.8
- 14-42mm f3.5-5.6
- ND filter set
- Circular polarizing filter
- Filter stepping ring
- Extra battery
- Pro master neoprene wrist strap
- Black Rapid shoulder strap
- Meike extension tubes
- Olympus cable remote
- Lens cleaning cloth
- Lens brush
- SD USB card reader with cable
- SD card reader for iPad
- Small flashlight
- Think tank Mirrorless Mover 30i camera bag
Thanks for the opportunity to share my thoughts and the contents of my bag. Keep shooting and keep having fun!
My photo web site: http://accidentalblurist.tumblr.com/
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above.
What must be included in the email you send us?
Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags!
Send everything in at email@example.com!
Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!